Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Justin time, Beginning Phase two

Looking around, I spotted my partner. Slyly, I stood up and walked towards the bathroom. It didn't take long to get to the bathroom, but instead or going into the bathroom, I entered the "Employees Only" door. Once on the other side of the door, I took my jacket off to reveal a security guards uniform that I was wearing. I made my way to the end of the hallway. Right, right, down stairs, left, right door, and......In! Surprised that it had been so easy, I worked my way to the engine room. Then I set the half of the EMP explosives that I had on the battery for the engines that surrounded me. Silently I took my place on the opposite side of the engine. Soon my partner would arrive with the rest of the EMP explosives.

1 comment:

Howdy! Feel free to tell me what you think, like, don't like, or what you think should happen next.