Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Hijacking og the HMS Victoria-part two

I was getting a bit nervous. I never did like flying in an airship. After all, if men were meant to fly, God would have given us wings. But now I had to steal one in mid-flight.

I couldn't help but tap my foot impatiently. I was drawing nearer to the security guard. Roger was through. That was good, but then again, he was the pilot. He didn't have any weapons like I did. Slowly, ever so slowly, I drew neared to the burly guard. People streamed past me, I looked at everyone of them like they were a British spy. The noise all around me, though not terribly loud, was blaring. I was scared, which frightened me. I was never scared.

"Next!" The guard bellowed, causing everyone to jump. With a sick feeling, I realized it was my turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Feel free to tell me what you think, like, don't like, or what you think should happen next.